Embark – Port Ghalib.
Disembark – Port Ghalib.
- High chance of Sharks & other Pelagics
- Dive the epic Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone
- Beautiful reef walls & plateaus
- Stay aboard the newly built steel vessel Red Sea Explorer
The Red Sea, a world class diving destination. It is renowned for its beauty among divers, an array of hard & soft coral, a vast spectrum of marine life from big to small and a great mix of reef drop offs, walls and fascinating wrecks.
As the name suggests, on this adventure you’ll be diving the best sites the Egyptian Red Sea has to offer! This itinerary aims to spend the maximum time possible at the infamous marine parks of Brothers, Daedalus & Elphinstone. At these sites there is a good chance of encountering pelagics such as the Oceanic White Tips & Thresher Sharks while diving dramatic reef walls & epic plateaus, not to mention there is even a wreck or two! These sites have created many a diver’s bar stories! You are almost guaranteed long-lasting memories & encounters that will make you want to keep coming back for more!
Throughout your adventure you’ll be aboard the Red Sea Explorer, the newly launched vessel in the Extra Divers Fleet. She is 43m in length and is built to offer divers maximum space, comfort, quality and safety throughout their diving adventure. Being so new (2019) she is super modern with all the mod cons you would expect in a hotel; her owners describe her as ‘state of the art’ and it’s hard to argue with them. She accommodates her guests over 12 cabins that are all en-suite and have air conditioning. This vessel has been built to satisfy even the most demanding diver, diving details have been paid attention to, she boasts a large dive deck and offers free nitrox to those certified. Red Sea Explorer is an excellent choice for your next diving adventure!
Travelling by yourself? No problem!
We can place you in a standard cabin where you will share with someone of the same sex. In some cases, a single supplement can be paid to guarantee a cabin to yourself!
This adventure includes:
- Transfers between local airport and liveaboard on days of embarkation and disembarkation
- Accommodation aboard the vessel
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & soft drinks daily
- 24/7 access to drinking water, tea & coffee
- All dives (including guide, tanks & weights)
- Nitrox (for divers holding this certification)
- Wifi (when in signal)
- PADI Advanced Open Water qualification or equivalent
- 50+ dives logged, be comfortable diving at depth & with drift dives.
- Dive logged within the last 6 months (refresher can be booked if longer than 6 months since last dive)
- Fit to dive note from doctor (see what’s included tab for more info)
- Diving insurance such as DAN or equivalent
- Dive Computer & SMB (can be rented onboard)
Non-divers are very welcome and this vessel is the perfect place to relax, unwind as cruise through your days.